Thursday, December 17, 2009

Model Mayhem: Jess Part 3

The latest picture of Jess and I love it! What a wonderful showcase for the Motives cosmetics line- and so easily achieved! Also, Jess had a wonderful, full head of hair- but even if you don't, you can certainly achieve a sassy, full-bodied look without the need of teasing. What I use: Royal Spa Chamomile Shampoo, and Royal Spa Deep Conditioner in the shower. Then I spray Matrix Biolage Smoothing Shine Milk on towel dried hair before combing. After, I put less than a dime's worth amount of Matrix "Sleek Look" Smoothing Creme 1/4 away from roots to the ends. To finish I spray Matrix "Amplify" Root Lifter onto roots in 2" sections and then blow dry. A beautiful, full-bodied head of hair. This may seem like a lot of steps- but my hair is midway down my back and the whole "after shower" process takes me 20 minutes tops. Not too shabby!

Always remember to sign up for cashback before buying!

Enjoy your hair!

Maleeva

No comments:

Post a Comment