Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution

It's January 2nd, so of course everyone has been busy thinking about (and hopefully writing down) their New Year's Resolutions. Mine probably mirror some of yours: get healthy, exercise more, procrastinate less, be more tolerant ;) etc,. But instead of just focusing on my career and self-growth, I'm going to focus on helping other people realize their dreams and become successful. In my line of work I have found that I've had the most fun when I am sharing the experience with others and it's about time young entrepreneurs make a move in this economy. I firmly believe that we are going to be the push that begins to right the world and there's no better time to start than the present.

This blog is going to follow me along the way. It will not only be a place to find my adventures in beauty with the latest trends, products, and tips, and pictures, but also a place for individuals to learn about becoming successful and achieving their dreams. I'd like for it to incorporate a little bit of everything! Call it The Diary of a Young Entrepreneur: Ups, Downs, and Everything in Between. I'm laying myself open to the world, are you ready for an adventure?

I'm making the promise to myself to be able to look back on 2011 and say "Wow, what a fantastic year!".

What are your New Year's Resolutions?

Light and Love,

Maleeva xoxo

P.S. Updating regularly is a part of this resolution ;)

Haydenfilms Institute's Red Carpet Gala: Eugene Byrd (from "Bones"), myself (on the right), and some Kutztown Highschoolers (including my sister in the purple). The exciting story, and hopefully more pictures, to come in my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment