Monday, July 25, 2011

Hot Lips

As the heat continues to boil I know the less on your face, the better you feel. That doesn't mean you can't have a complete look! Check out this page on four excellent products that will leave you looking flawless no matter the heat index. 4 steps- that's it!

Motives® Cosmetics by Loren Ridinger Tips and Trends | Market America

Now if you are feeling sassy, add a brightly colored lip. I don't know about you, but I've been all about the hot, vibrant lips this summer! Especially when everyone is going natural, beach goddess- why not pump up the volume on your pout? Check out my favorite lip liner in Cotton Candy. I use it on my entire lip for some great staying power and then add a light plumper gloss or Vitamin E Lip Treatment for some added shine. Emma Stone is rocking it!






Would you try this color?

Maleeva xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment